Okay – here's the deal… I am super pumped. (That picture above is from our current campsite in Sunset Bay State Park, Oregon.)
I am sitting in a bagel shop somewhere along the coast of Oregon, getting a little work done, and I JUST got off the phone with a coaching client (who is now a business partner because I have invested in his business).
Anyway – let's call him Steve Johnson (because why not – that's his real name). He left his cushy job a few weeks ago because he is doing so many deals now. And get this…
He has $40,000 on the books, RIGHT NOW, scheduled to close in a couple weeks.
Think he's excited? He's crushing it and his future looks really bright.
Here's why I am writing this and why you should care…
I only do this occasionally – when I am in a good mood – and because I don't normally take on any one-on-one clients.
I am opening a slot for ONE more coaching client. ONE more. Not two… ONE
(This is different than the Partnering Program with my buddy, Peter, where we build your systems and do all your marketing for you. I really love what we are doing there, but some people don't want everything done for them. They can do it themselves. They just want some quick advice and personal help.)
Okay – I get it… That's why I am writing this post.
This is about you and me, getting on the phone, focusing on your business and helping YOU make more money – so you can leave your job, find freedom, heck… even maybe buy an RV and do deals virtually while traveling the country with your family? Why not?!
Interested? Go to this page and tell me why I would want to work with you.
I don't want to work with “yeah, but'ers” & whiners. You have to be a bold, fast action taker. Someone who will follow instructions and ask questions later.
And you have to have at least $1,000 / month to invest in marketing. (If you're broke, PLEASE don't email me.)
You also have to already have a business, or already have wholesaled a couple deals.
Working with me is not cheap, but it is worth it. I haven't taken on a new personal client in over 6 months. And I am only taking on ONE right now.
Maybe it's more than just doing more deals… Maybe you want to get in the info & coaching business, and you need some help with where to start. You need some connections and introductions.
Maybe you're in another country and you want to start flipping deals in the USA. (Been there, done that.)
Maybe your local market sucks, and you want to do deals virtually in another market. (Check – have that t-shirt.)
So here's what you get when you work with me:
- Scheduled one-on-one phone calls, plus my cell phone number when you have a hot deal or a burning question
- All my courses, websites, systems, and podio stuff
- My entire rolodex and list of contacts (lenders, investors, other info-marketers & coaches)
- Access to the same VA's that do all my marketing & call my seller leads
- Come hang out with me in St Louis for a day if you want.
So if you're interested, GO TO THIS LINK
Think about these 6 questions:
- Why would Joe want to work with me?
- What does my business look like now?
- Do I have at least $1,000 / month to invest in marketing?
- What changes need to be made in my business in order for my goals to become a reality?
- On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the least committed and 10 being the most committed, how committed am I to participating and making the changes needed to reach my goals?
- If accepted, am I ready to do more deals, make more money, and have more freedom – all in the next 90 days?
If I feel like we'll be a good fit, I will call you and we can talk more about it.
I am sorry if this sounds salesy or self-serving, or if it's something that you've heard before from 100 different dudes… But this is the real deal… You get me. Not group coaching. Not a sales floor.
Take me up on this before I change my mind.
From one “Remote Property Flipper” to another… Cheers!
(from the Oregon coast – next Napa & Tahoe bound!)